Position Holder: Gabriele Rutkauskaite
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Director assists the Club’s board and helps to run the club. This includes helping the other board members in Club Management activities, as well as getting involved in ongoing projects and events.
- Flexibility, good communication and willingness to learn new things is a must.
- This is great position for someone who wants to learn about every board role. It is also great for someone who does not have preference for one role and wants to get engaged in various roles.
- Supporting board members and assisting them when required
- Work with the board to provide ideas and suggestions to achieve the best outcome
- Work with our sponsoring Rotary Clubs, when requested, to ensure good relationships and communication
- Attend Rotaract meetings and pitch ideas to each board member on what can be improved